|Poland vs Portugal||Wales vs Belgium||Germany vs Italy||France vs Iceland|
|Quarterfinal 1 - Jun 30 3pm||Quarterfinal 2 - Jul 1 3pm||Quarterfinal 3 - Jun 2 3pm||Quarterfinal 4 - Jul 3 3pm|
El Clasico 2011 means that many of the world’s biggest stars will be in action at the pleasure of billions of football fans around the planet. And if some of the world’s top names unite on one battlefield, it also means that some impossible records could be set. Check out 10 things likely to happen or to not happen. Get your bets and predictions right!
1) Lionel Messi won’t break Rivaldo, Asensi, Zaldua, Ronaldinho and Henry’s record at the Santiago Bernabeu. Each of these players – including Lionel Messi – have netted 3 goals against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. Messi will continue to live under his curse of not scoring against Jose Mourinho.
2) Barcelona will not maintain their unbeaten record away from home in La Liga this season. The Catalans have played 15 away matches so far. They’ve won as much as 13 of those 15 matches. The other 2 have ended in a draw.
3) Real Madrid will top Barcelona in terms of ball possession during El Clasico tonight. On average, Barca enjoy as much as 73% of the ball against their opponents whereas Real Madrid’s games are more balanced. Los Blancos have an average of 59% ball possession.
4) Real Madrid, who have made 596 shots on goal in La Liga thus far, will have less shots on goal in El Clasico than Barcelona (503).
5) Pedro will score his 3rd goal in 3 appearances for Barcelona against Real Madrid. The youth system product scored in Barca’s last 2 Clasicos.
6) Cristiano Ronaldo will not score for Real Madrid during El Clasico tonight as his curse against Barcelona will continue.
7) Real Madrid will widen the gap of victories against Barcelona to 4 wins. Since the first Clasico in 1902, Real Madrid have recorded 85 victories compared to Barca’s 82.
8) Real Madrid vs Barcelona tonight will mark both sides’ 43th draw in 210 official games since the first clashed against each other more 100 years ago.
9) Xavi will execute his 7th assist at the Santiago Bernabeu since 2009. The midfield maestro provided 4 assists in Barcelona’s 6-2 trouncing of Real Madrid and 2 assists in Barcelona’s 2-0 defeat of Los Blancos last season.
10) El Clasico will end in a goalless draw at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Live Soccer TV won't let you down throughout El Clasico. Follow Real Madrid vs Barcelona live here. Will your betting picks turn out to be accurate?