Live Soccer TV

Live Soccer TV App for iOS
Live Soccer TV App for Android
tsn1-canada
Channel Website  

TSN1 Soccer Schedule


*All times are shown in your local time

About TSN1

TSN1 is a Canadian English language sports channel. It is a part of the Sports Network group of channels. Bell Media is the major stakeholder in TSN with 80% stake. ESPN owns the remaining 20%. TSN 1 was originally launched as TSN on September 1, 1984. The channel was renamed to TSN1 on August 25, 2014, when the TSN broadcast was re-structured and expanded into four channels—TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5.

This channel has been available in HD since 2003, and it broadcasted in 4K for the first time on January 13, 2016.

TSN is the leading Sports broadcaster in Canada, and the highest-grossing specialty channel as well.

TSN1 is available on satellite via Bell TV (400, SD)(1400, HD), Shaw Direct (135/421, SD)(98/598, HD), on cable via Rogers Cable (494, HD), Shaw Cable (211, HD), on IPTV via Bell Aliant Fibe TV (100, SD)(600, HD), Bell Fibe TV (400, SD) (1400, HD) (1399, 4k), Bell MTS (165), Optik TV (9900, SD) (900, HD), (905, 4k), SaskTel (111, SD) (411, HD), Zazeen (66, HD), Rogers (494, SD), (1161, HD) and VMedia (30, HD).

TSN has launched its own OTT streaming service called TSN Direct. This service, currently available at on a subscription basis and allows you to watch TSN live and exclusive content on your digital devices. TSN Direct is available with Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TVs.

Furthermore, streaming of TSN1 is also available via the authenticated streaming services of the providers that offer TSN1.

TSN1 first earned a reputation when it became the first national cable broadcaster of the NHL in Canada. Over the years, TSN has covered a number of major sporting events such as NBA, NASCAR, NFL, Formula One, UFC, Tennis Grand Slams, etc. You can also find coverage of locally popular sports such as curling and figure skating on this channel.

When it comes to soccer, TSN1 has been responsible for bringing MLS to Canadian territories. The channel also struck an exclusive deal with Vancouver Whitecap in 2014. Furthermore, TSN1 has brought FIFA tournaments and Premier League to Canadian screens.
*Got itLive Soccer TV does not provide TSN1 live streaming. The information provided on this page is simply TSN1 soccer TV schedule.
Content disclaimer:

The published listings of live, re-aired, and on-demand match and program events published on this website are broadcast by the official rights holders. They are available on various platforms such as terrestrial TV, radio, cable, satellite, IPTV, mobile and desktop apps. Where possible, we will provide links to the streaming events available on the platforms provided by the official broadcasters. Please note that in many cases, a digital subscription or user authentication with a TV or internet provider will be required. We endeavor to provide as accurate and detailed broadcast information as possible. However, broadcast schedules are subject to change at any time. If you find incorrect or missing information, please let us know

Newsletter Signup »

Email: Why Signup?

Upcoming Top Matches »

BarcelonaSep 24
3:00pm
Villarreal
Real MadridSep 25
3:00pm
Osasuna
Sheffield UnitedSep 28
7:30am
Liverpool
PaderbornSep 28
9:30am
Bayern München
ChelseaSep 28
10:00am
Brighton & Hove Albion
GetafeSep 28
10:00am
Barcelona
Atlético MadridSep 28
3:00pm
Real Madrid
Manchester UnitedSep 30
3:00pm
Arsenal
Real MadridOct 1
12:55pm
Club Brugge
Tottenham HotspurOct 1
3:00pm
Bayern München
TV Schedules and Live Streaming Listings
Live Soccer TV App
Follow the game on the go
Download the Live Soccer TV App for
iPhone and Android
Live Soccer TV App for iOSLive Soccer TV App for Android