ANTV Live Streaming and TV Listings
There are currently no upcoming soccer listings scheduled on ANTV.
Listings are updated on regular basis. Please check back soon.
Are we missing any soccer listings for ANTV? If so, please let us know.
What satellites is ANTV available on?
|12290 V||44000, 3/4||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||ABV, Neotion SHL|
|12500 V||43200, 3/5||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4|
|12490 H||30000, 3/5||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4|
|12436 H||31000, 2/3||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4|
|12643 H||30000, 3/5||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||Irdeto, StreamGuard|
|3600 V||31000, 2/3||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||Conax, Neotion SHL|
|3780 V||31000, 2/3||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||Conax, Neotion SHL|
|4140 V||29900, 3/4||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||ABV|
|2565 H||22500, 3/4||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||Videoguard|
|11921 V||45000, 3/5||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||ABV|
|12560 H||10000, 3/5||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4||Irdeto|
|3720 H||32727, 3/4||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4|
|3850 H||6000, 3/4||DVB-S, MPEG-2|
|4020 V||32727, 3/4||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4|
|11686 V||6666, 3/4||DVB-S2, 8PSK, MPEG-4|
ANTV History, Coverage, Features
ANTV is an Indonesian television channel owned and operated by Visi Media Asia. The channel was launched on January 1, 1993, but its official broadcast came on March 1 of that same year after a two-month test period. ANTV has been available in over 150 Indonesian cities via over 20 relay stations across the country.
Over the years, ANTV has been known as an entertainment channel. Shows aired on this channel have covered different themes, including soap operas, reality shows, sports, and more. The channel has been forced by Indonesian authorities to air at least 70% of their programming from domestic sources, leaving only 30% for programs produced abroad.
Speaking about sports, ANTV has practically erased content of the sort for quite a while, especially due to the appearance of SportOne, a sister channel of this network that specializes in sports. When the channel was used to air sports content, it focuses on domestic competitions such as the Indonesian Super League or the Liga Indonesia Premier Division.
ANTV was launched as a Standard Definition channel, although plans to launch a High-Definition feed may be underway.
The published listings of live, re-aired, and on-demand match and program events published on this website are broadcast by the official rights holders. They are available on various platforms such as terrestrial TV, radio, cable, satellite, IPTV, mobile and desktop apps. Where possible, we will provide links to the streaming events available on the platforms provided by the official broadcasters. Please note that in many cases, a digital subscription or user authentication with a TV or internet provider will be required. We endeavor to provide as accurate and detailed broadcast information as possible. However, broadcast schedules are subject to change at any time. If you find incorrect or missing information, please let us know