Live Soccer TV

Live Soccer TV App for iOS
Live Soccer TV App for Android
Real Madrid willing to end Bale's deal next summer

Real Madrid reportedly ready to terminate Bale's contract at all costs

March 24, 2021 By Oscar Rojas
The Welsh ace is willing to return to the Spanish capital and see the end of his deal with Los Blancos, but the Spanish side has other plans.

Gareth Bale may have said he is getting ready to live out the rest of his contract with Real Madrid, but Los Blancos seem to have different plans for the man who scored a brace in the team's last UEFA Champions League victory.

According to a report by Spanish radio show El Larguero, the Spanish giants will not only negotiate to let Bale leave, they are willing to buy the player's contract off to end their relationship as soon as possible.

The report suggests that Florentino Pérez is willing to cut his losses when it comes to Bale's deal, and the Spanish tycoon would be willing to pay up to 80% of the player's deal if they can find a club that can take care of the remaining 20%. As of now, Bale has a deal that guarantees him a bit over $22M per season, which means that Los Blancos would pay him up to $18 million to let him leave.

The coronavirus pandemic has caused quite a stir in Real Madrid's finances, and letting Bale leave would be key for their financial future, especially if they want to sign players such as Kylian Mbappé or Erling Haaland. Added to that, the money they will save by letting Bale leave could be used to finalize contract extensions for Luka Modric and Sergio Ramos.

The report ended by highlighting one fact that Bale has seemingly overlooked: his frosty relationship with Zinedine Zidane. Bale's words regarding his future brought back the bad relationship shared by Bale and his boss, even dropping the hint about how the Welshman will not train one more time with Los Blancos as long as Zidane is the first team coach.


Newsletter Signup »

Email: Why Signup?

Upcoming Top Matches »

RB LeipzigMay 13
2:45pm
Borussia Dortmund
Manchester UnitedMay 13
3:15pm
Liverpool
GranadaMay 13
4:00pm
Real Madrid
Bayer LeverkusenMay 15
9:30am
Union Berlin
FreiburgMay 15
9:30am
Bayern München
Borussia M'gladbachMay 15
9:30am
Stuttgart
West Bromwich AlbionMay 16
11:30am
Liverpool
Mainz 05May 16
12:00pm
Borussia Dortmund
Athletic ClubMay 16
12:30pm
Real Madrid
BarcelonaMay 16
12:30pm
Celta de Vigo
TV Schedules and Live Streaming Listings
Live Soccer TV App
Download the Live Soccer TV App for
iPhone and Android
Live Soccer TV App for iOSLive Soccer TV App for Android