Psg Related Content
The Italian midfielder has been linked with a move away from PSG for the past two summers. Will he end up leaving Les Parisiens?
At long last, Marco Verratti seems to be heading out of Paris Saint Germain, in what could spark a transfer saga between La Liga's top clubs. Read the rest of the article »
Donato Di Campli, who works as Verratti's agent, spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport earlier today, and hinted...
The Blaugranas wanted to inform their loyal supporters which teams are still in the race to win the European title, but they got it wrong in a crucial paragraph.
Bragging about your accomplishments is not a good thing, but when you brag about something and make a mistake while at it just gets you trolled. Read the rest of the article »
That's what happened today to Barcelona, as an article on their website discussed the team's chances...
PSG hope to close the gap on Monaco, but Les Parisiens will face a tough home tie against a resurgent Lyon on Sunday, March 19th. LiveSoccerTV.com provides info to catch PSG-Lyon & the other games on matchday 30.
With Nice drawing last round, PSG now stand alone in second. However, Les Parisiens are still three points behind Monaco, who now will be hoping to continue as Ligue 1's sole representative in the Champions League after beating Manchester City. Les Rouge-et-Blancs... Read the rest of the article »
Les Parisiens claim that up to eight moments of the game were misjudged by ref Deniz Aytekin, leading to Barcelona's comeback last week.
It's been almost a week since Barcelona managed to come back and defeat Paris Saint Germain, but the French side doesn't seem to be willing to let things go down quietly. Read the rest of the article »
Knowing that it's almost impossible to have the match replayed, PSG's execs...
The Belgian sat with the Telegraph in a recent interview, discussing Chelsea's
PSG’s surprise exit from the Champions League was last week, yet the manner in which the Ligue 1 giants crashed out of the competition remains hard to swallow. Read the rest of the article »
Despite boasting a 4-0 lead from the first-leg, they lost 6-5 and bowed out at...
A section of fans are demanding that the Barcelona vs PSG game be replayed following a series of controversial decisions.
Close to 150,000 fans have so far signed a petition on Change.org calling for a replay of the Barcelona vs PSG UEFA Champions League last 16 game. Barcelona overturned a five-goal deficit to emerge winners on 6-5 aggregate, but the match itself was swarmed... Read the rest of the article »
The match official from the Blaugrana's 6-1 comeback win remains in the spotlight after a number of debatable decisions.
If Barcelona’s stellar display – inspired by a resilient Neymar – against PSG was the beautiful side to the Blaugrana’s epic comeback, Deniz Aytekin’s performance as match official was the unflattering face of the 6-1 win. Read the rest of the article »
Monaco aim to extend their lead, as PSG seek to rebound after a heart-breaking loss in the Champions League. LiveSoccerTV.com provides info to catch Monaco-Bordeaux, Lorient-PSG and all the other fixtures on matchday 29.
We're now heading into the final stretch and it is still a three way battle for the Ligue 1 title. At the start of this season, no one could have predicted that PSG would be challenged by Nice and Monaco, but it is Les Parisiens who are playing catch-up... Read the rest of the article »
The players met an angry reception at the Bourget Airport after their embarrassing 6-1 loss to Barcelona.
For all the disappointment and heartbreak PSG players felt after crashing out of the UEFA Champions League, their fans felt anger for their shock elimination. This was evident upon the players return to the French capital. Read the rest of the article »
Unai Emery’s boys...
Los Blaugranas will know who their next opponent in the competition will be on March 17 after the second legs of the remaining fixtures are played.
Barcelona's heroic comeback earned headlines around the world, but fans couldn't wait to voice their thoughts on social media, earning Los Blaugranas yet another record. Read the rest of the article »
Reports by Twitter UK reveal that the game between Los Blaugranas and Les...
Gianni Infantino referred to the game as a great example of how football could be improved by the use of the Video Assistant Referee.
The biggest comeback in European football did not go overlooked by FIFA's President, Gianni Infantino. Speaking after a meeting with English and Scottish execs, Infantino referred to the game's ending as "incredible", and even talked about the... Read the rest of the article »
The Spanish center back became the laughing stock on Twitter for his comments after Real Madrid's win and Barcelona's fate in the tournament.
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos earned him some cruel trolls following Barcelona's epic comeback. And to think he could have avoided them if he had kept his thoughts to himself. Read the rest of the article »
The Spanish defender mockingly replied to a journalist about Barcelona's...
The Brazilian ace scored a brace and handed out the game-winning assist for Los Blaugranas against a dumb-founded PSG side.
"Whenever there's 1% chance, I'll have 99% hope," Neymar said when asked about the possibility of a comeback against PSG. Read the rest of the article »
Well, the Brazilian ace proved he was made for the big nights as he led Barcelona to a shocking and historical 6-1...
The course of the game could have been affected if the referee had awarded Les Parisiens a penalty after Luis Suárez's opening goal.
Barcelona scored a couple of goals during the first half of the game against PSG, but things could have been a lot different if a blatant handball was awarded for PSG as a penalty kick. Read the rest of the article »
Once again, Javier Mascherano got away with an infraction...
Here is a comprehensive compilation of TV schedules and listings for Barcelona's all-important Champions League clash with PSG.
Broadcast info Read the rest of the article »
Who’s playing: Barcelona lock horns with PSG in the second leg of their round of 16 Champions League affair, with the Blaugrana needing nothing short of a stellar comeback to secure progression.
What time: At 11:45a...
Los Blaugranas' boss seems quite confident about his team's chances of overturning the 4-0 deficit against Les Parisiens on Wednesday.
No team in the world has ever overturned a 4-0 deficit after the first leg of a tie, but Barcelona's players and coach seem to be eager to become the first club to do so. Read the rest of the article »
Speaking at Tuesday's press conference, Spanish coach Luis Enrique referred...
The Blaugrana will have their work cut out for them when they welcome the Ligue 1 giants to Camp Nou.
Two clubs have a four-goal deficit to overcome this week in the Champions League round of 16: Arsenal and Barcelona. Although no one has their money on an Alexis Sanchez and Co. comeback, opinions are split on the Blaugrana’s chances of progressing. Read the rest of the article »
Los Blancos llegan a Italia con ventaja, mientras que Barcelona necesita un milagro para eliminar al Paris Saint Germain.
Los partidos de vuelta de la UEFA Champions League inician este martes, y los dos gigantes del fútbol español definirán su futuro esta semana. Read the rest of the article »
Por un lado, Real Madrid solo debe completar la obra ante Nápoles, pues el...
The Argentinean ace had one of the worst games of his career against Les Parisiens. Will his hunger for revenge help Barcelona to beat the current Ligue 1 champions?
Everyone in the world knows that Barcelona's chances of a comeback against PSG are slim, but those chances will dramatically increase if Messi steps up and delivers one of his usual massive performances. Read the rest of the article »
The Argentinean striker shocked the world...
Arsenal host Bayern, Barca welcome PSG, as both the London and Catalan outfits have huge deficits to overturn.
Champions League football is back, with four round of 16 clashes set to be played on Tuesday and Wednesday. These are the return fixtures, meaning two quarter-finalists will have emerged once this week of games are completed. Read the rest of the article »
On Tuesday, Bayern...